We are currently accepting short films (under 20 minutes), features, and screenplay submissions for the inaugural 2021 Cleveland ScreamFest!
June 1st ,2021
Early Bird Deadline
July 1st, 2021
August 1st, 2021
Sept 1st, 2021
Sept 1st, 2021
Terms & Conditions
- All films must be the original work of the filmmakers and all filmmakers must have the necessary rights. The festival is not liable for any rights issues.
- By submitting a film to Cleveland ScreamFest, you grant the Cleveland ScreamFest permission to screen your film, if said film is officially accepted into this year’s festival.
- All entries must be either in English or subtitled in English. Foreign language films without English subtitles will not be screened.
- Only completed entries (including entry form, payment, and final film) will be considered.
- If accepted, the filmmaker is required to provide the festival a digital file (.mov, .mp4), for exhibition
- By submitting, you agree to allow photos, posters, highlights or excerpts of your film (e.g. a trailer) to be placed on the Cleveland ScreamFest website and used for other marketing and promotional purposes. You also agree to allow Cleveland ScreamFest to promote the following year’s festival with the material listed above. Cleveland ScreamFest will never solicit or screen your film outside the promotion of the Cleveland ScreamFest without your approval.
- We are accepting short film (under 20 minutes), feature film, and screenplay submissions.
- Notification of selections will be made by September 1st 2021.
- The Cleveland ScreamFest reserves the right to change our programming without notice. The official selections and screening schedule is at the sole discretion of the festival.
- Entrants are encouraged, but not required, to attend the festival. Entrants receive 2 free full passes to the film festival for the duration of the film festival, and can receive artist pricing on each additional pass.
- Exceptions to these rules will not be made unless we make an exception.
For questions and inquiries, please email email@example.com.